Are you on your feet for most hours of the day without adequate support? Do you hike, backpack, run, ski or cycle? Do foot aches, blisters, hot spots or discomfort hamper the enjoyment of your activities?
If so, you may want to consider the extra comfort and support provided by Custom Orthotic insoles. Custom Orthotic insoles can better tailor your footwear's fit, support and comfort to your feet.
Browse through Walk On Air's full selection of products to find the right product(s) for you.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM:
- Structural Misalignment: Can manifest not only as foot pain, but discomfort in the ankles, knees, hips, back...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Medical professionals routinely recommend the use of a supportive insole as part of the treatment protocol for this painful condition resulting from tears in the plantar fascia—a band of connective tissue which connects the heel to the forefoot.
- Supination or Over-Pronation: Support insoles moderate a tendency for the feet to either supinate (roll out) or overpronate (excessive rolling in) when walking or running.
- Please contact one of our Care Specialists to see if Custom Orthotics are right for you.
- Insoles can change footwear volume, which is the internal space of the shoe.
- High-volume insoles best suit high-volume shoes such as hiking boots, ski boots or running shoes.
- Low-volume insoles are needed for low-volume shoes such as a casual or cycling shoes, in-line skate boots or ski/skate boots. (Note: The thickness of your socks will also have an influence on footwear fit)
- Once you've narrowed the options to a few models, it's time to perform a foot & gait assessment using our various state-of-the-art Diagnostic Technologies, which our Care Specialists can guide you through.
- Click on the link below to Set-Up an Assessment Now!